Differential Cover Dana 35 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Prop 65 Warning
DV8 Offroad D-JP-110001-D35
Increase the structural rigidity of the whole axle. Increased oil capacity decreases the operating temperature of the gear oil. Engineered from high tensile nodular cast iron with a thick 1/2-inch mounting flange and a 1/4-inch housing, this differential cover is ready to protect your gears and locker from the most punishing rocks and trail hazards! Incorporated recesses protect the allen bolt heads from trail damage.
This is the perfect accessory for your Jeep JK or TJ, and it also fits all solid Dana 35 axles. These differential covers have a powder coated grey finish and class 12.9 hardware (18 percent stronger than grade 8 hardware)
- Rugged, tough, and ready to take on the most extreme off-road adventures imaginable!
- Increase the structural rigidity of the whole axle.
- Increased oil capacity decreases the operating temperature of the gear oil.
- Engineered from high tensile nodular cast iron
- thick 1/2 inch mounting flange
- 1/4 inch housing
- Powder coated grey finish
- 12.9 hardware (18 percent stronger than grade 8 hardware)
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Please refer to the "Manufacturer's" website to see if this product contain these chemicals prior to purchasing. If you would like more information on Prop 65 Warnings, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”