Stream 12v Water Filter
- Prop 65 Warning
Guzzle H2O Stream 12v Water Filter
This unit is perfect for anyone who wants safe, great tasting water on-the-go. Its portability and onboard pump makes it ideal for a range of uses and situations. This system allows you to draw water out of a creek or lake, OR connect to campground faucets. Eliminate anxiety about running out of water at the push of a button.
The Stream is our push-button drinking water system for any situation. Are you the adventurous type who loves remote settings, but hates to carry the amount of water required? The Stream will pump, filter, and purify water from mountain creeks, rushing rivers, lakes and more. Are you a family camper who hates hearing your kids complain about the taste of campground water? Hook the Stream directly to a water source to purify the water while also improving the taste. Are you a guide or hunter? This system works perfectly to keep yourself and guests hydrated without having to wait for gravity systems or rigorous hand pumping. Do you just want to be ready for the next big earthquake or hurricane? The Stream is versatile enough to get you through those tough situations as well. The uses are never ending. Have a use that we didn't cover? Ask us! We've probably taken it there or used it in that way.
- HIGH FLOW: Max flow rate 1.1 gallons (4L) / min
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification is 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses* and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block Filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement
- HIGH CAPACITY: Rechargeable LiFePO4 battery provides: 32 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ .75 GPM flow rate (Pumping Mode) 90 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ 1.1 GPM flow rate (Pressurized Mode)
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Use with any freshwater source
- EFFECTIVE IN SILTY WATER: 1 micron prefilter screens sediment
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WATERPROOF: IP67 inside and out
INCLUDES: Stream unit with standard hose kit and charger, pressure regulator for connecting to existing water sources, prefilter to reduce sediment when pumping from natural sources
DIMENSIONS: 12.4" wide x 9.8" tall x 7.9" deep, 12lbs (5.4kg)
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
Designed and Assembled in USA
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Please refer to the "Manufacturer's" website to see if this product contain these chemicals prior to purchasing. If you would like more information on Prop 65 Warnings, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”