P.J. Harrah Signature Edition Jack 48"
- Prop 65 Warning
The Hi-Lift® P.J. Harrah Signature Edition Jack bears the signature of the founder of our company, and the inventor of the Automatic Combination Tool, the Handyman® Jack, and what is now widely known as the Hi-Lift® Jack. The Hi-Lift® P.J. Harrah Signature Edition Jack combines the old with the new. The aesthetics and unique features harken back to the original Automatic Combination Tool and Handyman® Jack invented by P.J. Harrah in 1905. Still, it’s a true Hi-Lift® Jack, offering the latest and greatest in features, capacity, durability, and versatility that people have come to depend upon.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7,000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 4,660lb (2,113kg) Rated Capacity
- Available in 48″ & 60″ Lengths (122, & 152cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Unique vintage-style base and top-clamp
- Tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Please refer to the "Manufacturer's" website to see if this product contain these chemicals prior to purchasing. If you would like more information on Prop 65 Warnings, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”